Happy October and welcome back, Guest Upcyclist, Dr. G. Who's ready for a review activity? Take it away, the uber-engaging, Dr. G.....
Steps for the student:
- Get three, blank small Post-it notes.
- Choose any three terms you remember from the lesson and write one term on each of the three Post-it notes. Do not let other classmates see which terms you have chosen. Make sure you know what the terms you chose mean.
- Find three people in your surrounding area, introduce yourself by name, and put one Post-it note on each of their foreheads without letting them see the term (so each person will eventually have three notes on their forehead).
- Next, find three new people, introduce yourself by name, and without using the terms on their forehead, explain each term until they guess each Post-it note’s term.
- Have fun and review those terms!
I think Dr. G could have a new sponsor - Post-it Brand! Click here to see Post-it's teacher resource page. It is pretty fabulous. Who knew?
Thanks, Dr. G....