Colorado (and North Carolina), I adore you. I mean really. Look at that scenery below.
I am refueled and ready to meet my new college students. I have some fun keynotes to deliver over the next few weeks, too, plus I need to get my trip to Portland squared away. In the meantime, these are my very favorite back-to-school activities and resources:
- Professor KP's textbook gems. How awesome are those?
- I love easy tech tools. Recite this helps make quotes more engaging.
- My all time favorite tech tool, though, is still PicMonkey. I used it to make the graphic above. (Tip: If you follow PicMonkey on Instagram, you can see their cool effects in action)
- If you need new classroom props, I would purchase anything from the "other" Jennifer. I still have a crush on her miniature metaphor kit.
- Speaking of props, have you bought Sue's Curiosity Cards? She's been using them all over North America with her newest endeavor, 1Conversation.
- And, if you are like me and have cobwebs growing on your dreams, hire Sue! She's doing a 100 conversations in 100 days challenge. Which means, you literally pay her what you think the session is worth. Contact her here (and remember, all the coaching is done by phone which makes it soooo easy to do). You don't have to drive anywhere.
Off I go - Happy semester!