This May into June has been so good that I actually asked my acupuncturist (who is a good friend of mine) to take some of the bliss away during my last acupuncture treatment. Yep! I'm too excited lately. Here's what's going on......
- Sue! Sue's here in the States from Canada. We are sooooo excited to see each other face-to-face. I think the last time I saw Sue in person was in Canada about six years ago; She helped teach Lil O how to ski. One day I'll dig up those old ski videos and share them with you. They make me smile.
- June 7th workshop - Are you coming? Sue and I are over-the-moon about that day.
- Remember how I told you Jedi is my favorite airport greeter? See that photo above? Sue's getting the deluxe, full-face greeting.
- It is strawberry season in our neck of the woods. Is there anything more to say than yum?!
- Lil O and I are on a mission to visit every Smithsonian museum in DC. Last week, we visited the US Botanical Gardens (hence the adorable pineapple photo above). Technically, the US Botanical Gardens is not a Smithsonian, but since it is on the mall in Washington and feels like one, we've included it in our list. It did not disappoint. I highly recommend it. Reportedly, around Christmas, the gardens get even lovelier for the holidays.
- I can't believe I just mentioned Christmas when all I do lately when I walk outside is sweat. Jedi, on every hike these days, goes for a full, all-out swim. Apparently, the weather in Maryland has caught up with us. Ugh. #ineedcolorado
- Color makes me smile (and forget about how sweaty-sticky I am), which is why I needed to make a fabric, rainbow garland for our deck. To make this style garland, I used Ashley Ann's tutorial here.
- Did you get a chance to listen to the podcast I did with Elise Cripe on creativity (episode #11)? Chatting with her was too fun. Plus, I reveal my fall plans. Woot, woot!
Have a fantastic weekend! See you on the other side.