Dear April - You were an incredible month.
Your highlights included:
- My birthday and growing older. I finally feel like I am taking control of my life, not letting the day-to-day minutia push me around. I think getting older can do that to a person, though this is a work-in-progress, I'm certain.
- A glimpse of springtime: Mother Nature is really holding onto winter this year, isn't she?
- Doodling! I love to doodle and this spring, I informally want to expand my doodle skill set. My journal is getting full. I'm off to make thank you cards next.
- Lil O is growing up and growing out. I want to intentionally help her spread her wings and build relationships with awesome people - like our neighbor (and great friend), Laura. I want her to be surrounded by strong, amazing women.
- I rarely treat myself, but this spring I am splurging on fun things like new eyeglasses. The ones above are from Whole Foods, plus some well-being swaps - more on that another day.
And before I forget! Save the date! Life coach, Sue is coming to Maryland! She and I are hosting a 4-hour workshop on June 7th. You must come! More details to follow. It will have a very coachy feel.
Bye, bye April,