Let's meet each other in person, ok?
June 7th, 2014, Sue and I are hosting a workshop. This four-hour, interactive workshop, Expand your Growth Mindset, is aimed at helping participants - you! - embrace a growth mindset, identify your core values, discuss ways to live in alignment with your core values, and connect that knowledge to live a more fulfilled life.
Here's all you need to know to join us that day. We'd love to meet you in person.
- Place: AACC outside of Annapolis, MD (the Arnold Campus). CADE Building, Room 219. Here's a map in case you need it.
- Date: Saturday, June 7th, 2014
- Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm; please arrive by 8:15am
- Bring: Water bottle, coffee cup, journal or paper, pen/pencil, plus your lovely self (and your friends, family members or favorite neighbors)
- Wear: Something comfortable; we'll be moving around a bit
- Refreshments: Light snacks and coffee provided
- Cost: $55-$75 (depends on if you live in county or not, or in state or not)
How to register by June 4th: Fill out this form and fax to the number at the top of the form. You can also send in the form with your payment to the address provided or email the completed form to iscenter (at) aacc.edu. The form, you will notice, has a different workshop name on it, however, the workshop actually has two names (one public, one for the college), so use the form provided, ok?
I know it seems pretty low tech to not be able to register online. Forgive my college.
If you have any questions about this workshop and deciding if it is right for you, please email me at jenglara (at) gmail.com. I would love to answer your questions. Registration deadline is best by June 4th.
Sue and I are ecstatic to share this workshop with you and meet you in person.