If you follow Upcycled Education on Instagram, you know a stack of books recently chose me at the library. This Think Big Manifesto (affiliate link) was the first book that caught my eye; I am reading it currently.
A few things the author, Michael Port, wrote stand out to me....
- When you think big, you start being surrounded by others who think big, too.
- Thinking big opens doors to collaboration.
- Change yourself and changing the world will start to come naturally.
- Thinking big is always, always, always worth the expenditure of energy.
- The absolute hallmark of big thinking is wide-open abundance.
I can't tell all right now as I have a few things in the works and some collaborations aren't 100% yet. Abundance has found me and being Brave will be needed to move forward the ideas in my head.
Which reminds me, I wanted to share my recent coaching session with Sue. It was such a good one; one of my favorites.