Mr. UpCyclist has earned his name by being an avid cyclist - both recreational and competitive. Both on road bikes and on mountain ones. Mr. U is all geared up for the summer and he is elated he will be competing in events from now until September.
Me? What's on my summer to-do list?
- Spending time with Lil O and master Jedi
- Cheering on Mr. U at all his races
- Seeing a lovely handful of friends and family
- Hiking, biking, bouldering (which is like rock climbing, but lower to the ground)
- Keeping Jedi from this
- Playing in some rivers
- Dodging the heat when possible
- Rereading Daniel Pink's To Sell is Human book
- Working on some new teaching and stamp shop ideas
- Contemplating my next moves (especially now that I am a doer and not only a dreamer)
- Continuing life coaching with Sue
- Figuring out some artwork for our condo in Colorado (any artists out there?)
- Keeping tabs on the cycling team
- Stopping to smell the roses
What about you, sweet blog reader? What's on your summer to-do list?