I don't remember Mays being this great. I am loving this month.
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Mr. UpCyclist and Lil O (and three friends) did a mud-foam 5K together. Have you seen the foam machines? They are crazy cool.
- I will never tire of looking at this DIY fabric garland next to spring flowers. You can find the tutorial here.
- On Mother's Day, Lil O let her butterflies free. She enjoyed doting on the five of them this past week. I love her sweet soul.
- My college students threw a party and bought me a gift card to Barnes and Nobles for Teacher Appreciation Week. Really? Could they be more thoughtful?
- I have a new favorite office - Susan from Crafterhours's house. Woot. We actually get so much done.
- What do you think of this swim-bike-run card for Mr. UpCyclist? I think the washi tape makes it, don't you?
- CM and I went indoor rock climbing together. No matter what she says, she is a natural.
- I love color and Lil O's new art style. She's made three of her "art wheels" for me. #buddingartist #lovethatkid
- Speaking of swim-bike-run (two bullets ago), how about Mr. UpCyclist and Jesse the Statue? They rocked a half IronMan this weekend.
May, you are lovely.