It's been a busy, amazing week.....
- Spring break or bust. Yay, for Colorado!
- Mr. UpCyclist is learning to telemark ski (see bottom, right photo; notice how his heel is free and he has to do a deep knee bend on his turns). Notice I am not learning. Ha!
- Lil O finally has ski poles. I've been working with her on how to plant them and moving her to more parallel turns vs. wedge turns.
- It literally has been snowing for a full 24 hours in Colorado. Which makes up for the lack of snow in Maryland this year.
- I think I O.Ded everyone this past week with cycling jersey photos and blog posts. If you managed to escape my jersey wrath, click here.
- I had a 90 minute massage today and I just want to say thank you to the universe.
- Since I learned how to open a PayPal store, I think I need to sell more things. New project (& products) coming soon!
- Did you see this photo on Instagram? Sometimes I don't make the best decisions. What's that saying? Life is an adventure? Yeehaw!