I told 2013 I was coming for it and I really am....
- Busy and sooooo elated to get Team Upcycled Education together. Did you apply to be on the cycling team? If not, do so here.
- All good cycling teams have sponsors. The sponsor line-up is almost complete - wait until you see the amazing sponsors. Woot, woot!
- If I had a dime for every winter hike and run I take lately, I would have an entire dollar! Ha! Finally, the mid-Atlantic region is getting snow.
- I've got one word for you...Annie. Do you know where I'm going soon? Lil O is thrilled.
- I updated the post about Lil O's first job offer. The updates are listed at the top.
- Pinch me. I have another amazing group of college students this semester. Education will change for the better - you mark my word!
- The other day I was running down the driveway to pick-up Lil O and her friends at school. I heard another mom say, "I want her energy," meaning me. Yep, I feel energized and ready to conquer my dreams....all lined up in their queue.
- Mr. UpCyclist had a birthday recently. I think he is getting more handsome each year. (I would put a photo of him in this blog post, but I think it might embarrass him). However, you can see a photo of him here on Instagram. My sneaky way of gettting around that.....
- Our family is in week seven of family ice skating lessons. I am tapping into my old rollerskating skills.
- We have connected with Jedi's brothers who were also adopted. We are planning a reunion. I wonder if Jedi will remember them. Hmmm.....
What are you up to, Upcyclists?