Fall for me is when.....
- I will eat just about anything with the word pumpkin proceeding it. Pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin bread, pumpkin coffee, pumpkin soup, pumpkin yogurt....
- I feel torn and excited about personal and professional projects.
- Our family purchases their ski passes.
- I think about making holiday presents. Or should we just buy this year?
- My Saturday class runs for four weeks (and ends today). My Saturday students have been lovely.
- I curse the fallen leaves on our lawn (even though our lawn is teeny, tiny).
- I love the fallen leaves and their beautiful colors.
- Lil O wants every book imaginable at her school's book fair. She's narrows her list to four.
- I start brainstorming ideas for our holiday door wreath.
- Our family goes on hikes - this year with Puppy Jedi in tow.
How is your fall?