|(Photo by Sporkist; Picniked by Jen)|
- Decide if you are peanut butter or jelly. Then, go find a partner who is the other.
- Put 0-5 fingers in the air. Find a partner that gives you an odd (or even) total.
- Find someone who has the same (or close) thumb size as you. Have you seen my thumbs before? My friends say they look like toes. Proof below.
- Find someone who has a different number of siblings than you.
- Decide if you are a dog person or a cat person. Then, go find a partner who is the other.
- Stand on your left or right foot. Then, go find a partner who is standing on the opposite foot.
- Think of your favorite number. Find a partner so that when you add your numbers together you get an even (or odd) number.
- Of course, paint swatch partnerships are jazzy and colorful.